- State: Montana
- Country: United States
- Listed: December 29, 2017 11:32 am
- Expires: 5 days, 19 hours
On November 17th 2017 my dad passed away. Three months ago he was told his gall bladder was bad but the hospital wouldn’t do anything because he didn’t have insurance. In that time he went from 160 lbs to 96 lbs. Finally his insurance went through, then the hospital was willing to treat him. They went in and removed his gall bladder, then they realized he had a cyst on his pancreas. Once removed it was the size of an egg plant, then after all that they realized he had internal bleeding so they went back in. A week after the surgery he was coming along good. On November 17th, three hours before they were gonna send him home, my mom went to give him a hug and he closed his eyes for the last time. He suffered a heart attack, he was 63 years. I don’t like asking for anything but at this point thats all I can do. My mom is alone and not going through it well at all, it’s hard to tell how long she’ll be able to hold on. I have to plan a trip to Maryland without anyway to get there. So if you can find it your heart, please help and share this. God Bless.
21 total views, 1 today
- Darth Vader Yoda Luke Skywalker Lightsabers
- Battlefield3 Limited Edition PS3
- Batman Arkham City PS3
- NETGEAR WIRELESS-N USB ADAPTER
- SanDisk Sansa c240 Black (1 GB) Digital Media Player
- Cisco DPC3825 Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem & Wifi N Router
- Move-Out Magic
- Grand Theft Auto IV PS3
- Save $410.60 on Groceries!
- iHome Clock Radio for Ipod