- State: California
- Country: United States
- Listed: June 19, 2017 4:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
I’m a counselor for a summer camp called Camp Kesem. It’s an amazing week of fun and empowerment for kids whose parents have been diagnosed with cancer. Having gone through a dark time at such a young age, these kids have a chance for adventure, expression, and hope through this camp. We send them for free, funded by donations from people like you. Although the more the merrier, if you’d be willing to donate any amount, $5 or even $2, it would be super amazing of you! If interested in send a kid to camp, you can donate at
And if you want more info on the organization, you can visit campkesem.org
Thanks for being so amazing!
47 total views, 2 today
- THE PINK WARRIORS LIMITED EDITION
- Darth Vader Yoda Luke Skywalker Lightsabers
- Cisco DPC3825 Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem & Wifi N Router
- Polaroid V7 Internet Tablet
- Digital Optical Audio & Video Selector AVT-5831
- Free Samples!
- iHome Clock Radio for Ipod
- Billiard Pool Case Guitar Style 3×4
- Save $410.60 on Groceries!
- Battlefield3 Limited Edition PS3